Happy Monday and welcome to 2015! It’s my first day back at work for 2015, and so I’m also back to blogging after a little break over the holidays.
I’m really excited about blogging in 2015. Over my holidays/blogging break I reflected a lot on what I want this blog to be and what you, my readers, want and need. Yes, I share a LOT of shopping posts featuring ethical products (and I will continue to do this through Fairtrade Friday – starting again this Friday with a reader request). I am also branching out in 2015 and writing more ‘how to’ posts like this one on productivity, such as:
- How to create an ethical wardrobe
- How to budget for an ethical wardrobe
- How to dress fairly for a big event (ball, wedding, graduation)
I’m also looking forward to sharing more personal posts on my travels, as well as reviews of books I read throughout 2015 to encourage me to read more (inspired by two of my favourite-ever blogs, Heart-of-Light and The Private Life of a Girl). Look out for these over the coming weeks!
In the meantime, here are some great resources for reflecting on the year that just was and planning for an amazing 2015:
- 50 Questions to Help You Reflect, Appreciate and Get Excited for 2015 (Into Mind)
- 5 Ideas to Create an Amazing 2015 (Zen)
- 15 Things to Remember to Start the New Year (A Little Opulent)
You can also check out my 2015 edition of how to make New Year’s Resolutions and other goals.