It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these posts, but I think going into the Christmas season is good timing ;)
Here’s some of the things I was grateful for in Spring 2014:
1. Being awarded Runner up Fairtrade Supporter of the Year. So grateful – thanks Fairtrade Australia (and Fi for writing me a reference!!)
One of the goodies I received in my Fairtrade hamper
2. Spring in Canberra, including the awesome Floriade.
Spring in Canberra – pretty dang pretty
3. An amazing trip to Fitzroy Falls with my visiting Mum.
Photos don’t do it justice! I can’t wait to go back.
5. Continuing to turn our little apartment into a home. We bought a new sidetable, some new cushions by Plover Organic (GOTS certified), some plants, and put some fairy lights around our outdoor table (handmade by Richie Tipene from recycled wood). It’s feeling cozier than ever! We still have more plans for our home, including buying a rug next year.
Our little cacti in an old dish that was a gift from a friend, surrounded by Guatemalan worry dolls from Oxfam ;)
The plant is in a vase that was a wedding present to my parents in the 1980s. It’s sitting on an antique sideboard next to my Dad’s old temperature gauge; a print I bought in Vietnam in 2008, and some art Tom made.
Tom enjoying dinner outside underneath our new fairy lights!
9. Drinking A LOT of chai tea.
10. Getting REALLY excited about Sseko’s new line. Gosh, ethical fashion is getting so good. I can’t wait for my loafers to arrive!
What are you grateful about going into Christmas?