1. Organic cotton everyday tights by PACT for $17.99USD / 2. Dove grey basketweave tights by PACT for $20.00USD / 3. Dove grey ombre tights by PACT for $20.00USD / 4. Chevron beetroot tights by Tightology for $39.95AUD / 5. Sotto tights by Tightology for $35.00AUD
1. PACT organic cotton everyday tights available online for $17.99USD.
Black tights are one of the most worn items in my wardrobe. I love them in winter under colourful dresses with a black coat or under tweed high-waisted shorts with ankle boots and a chunky knit. This is a great, warm option to replace my current pair. Another good option for black tights is these lightweight fashion tights by Maggie’s Organics for $28.00 (Made with transparency in a fair trade arrangement in Peru) which are a bit more sheer.
2. PACT dove grey basketweave tights available online for $20.00USD.
Dove grey is my favourite colour this season. I’m also loving interesting but subtle patterns like this basketweave, which add a little something to an otherwise simple piece.
3. PACT dove grey ombre tights available online for $20.00USD.
Ethical credentials: Made with transparency in a fair trade arrangement. Made with ‘no pesticides, no fertilizers, no bleaches, no sweatshops, no nasty stuff at all’.
4. Tightology chevron beetroot tights available online for $39.95AUD.
Berry shades are always a great colour for autumn/fall and winter. A little softer than red, they work really well with greys, taupes, creams and, of course, black. Teamed with a chevron print, these are a great statement tight.
5. Tighology Sotto tights available online for $35.00AUD.
Available in navy, red and black.
And some tight fashion inspiration from Tightology:
Images from Tightology