March is Autumn, my favourite season! Yay! Other than that, March was a month of settling into – and getting to know – Canberra. I finally finished unpacking (with the help of my Mum – thanks Mum!) and have got into a bit of a routine. Here’s what I was grateful for:
1. Mum coming to visit me! YAY.
2. Visiting the Enlighten festival
3. …and the National Arboretum
4. …and the Balloon Spectacular
5. …and the National Botanic Gardens
6. …and the Telstra Tower.
Then Mum returned home :-( But thankfully I got to do some fun things with the other grads:
7. Touring some vineyards in the Canberra region.
8. A trip to Jervis Bay.
9. Finding and testing 7 banana recipes for Fairtrade Fortnight.
10. This wonderful hat which is currently transitioning between protecting my face from the sun and warming my ears from the cold :-)
How was your March?