Easter is four weeks away, which I think is an appropriate time to start thinking about Easter gifts (for the record, Coles, stocking Hot Cross Buns on 2 January 2014 is waaaay too early). Here are my favourite Fairtrade chocolate ideas:
TRADITIONAL CHOCOLATE EGGS
1. Divine Easter Egg in Dark or Milk available online from Tribes and Nations for $10.90AUD each.
2. Chocolatier Easter Egg available online from Tribes and Nations for $9.95AUD each.
1. White Chocolate Bunny Lollipop from Oxfam available online for $2.95AUD each.
2. Coles Fairtrade Bunny available from Coles stores for $2.50AUD. It’s new this year!
3. Camino Organic Fair Trade Bunny available from Lasiembra online for $4.99CAD.
1. This Divine Tasting Kit available online is amazing… and excellent value for £30.00GBP.
2. Chocolate Filled Keepsake Easter Egg Box from Oxfam available online for $19.95AUD each.
3. Chicken. From Oxfam (available online). $10.00AUD.
For those in Canberra, check out where you can buy Fairtrade chocolate by local chocolatier, Lindsay and Edmunds.
As for something else different..
4. Lindsay and Edmunds Easter Egg Chocolate Making Course for $99.00AUD. Book online.
Oh, and be sure to check out this brilliant roundup of Fairtrade chocolate from Fairtrade Australia.