It’s the end of July 2013. This past month, I’m grateful for…
1. Starting the month at my Mum’s house in Denmark, with my little dog, Paris!
2. Whale watching in Albany. I got to cross it off my Life List. We saw a Humpback and a Southern Right whale. I’m yet to see a whale breach… but I will!
4. Quiet time to read.
5. Body Balance, followed by Vietnamese soup with Freya.
6. Tom and I buying our first piece of furniture from an antiques store in Guildford. Strange choice, I know. But it’s the first piece we independently both liked – and that’s what counts!
7. Living where I do! More beautiful winter days! Lovely trails to walk. Can you say ‘lucky’?
8. Enjoying a wonderful birthday gift from Rosie and Danica; getting my colours done followed by lunch at Gordon Street Garage.
What were you grateful for in July?