It’s the end of June 2013! This month was bittersweet: a bit of a mixed bag. I am grateful for:
1. Being able to say a proper goodbye to my best pal of 14 years, Treasure.
2. Finding comfort in my surviving furry pal, Paris.
3. My wonderful friends (special mention to Freya, Rosie, Danica, Tara, and Ella) who go out of their way to cheer me up.
4. Getting to spend my 24th birthday with some of said friends going out for breakfast in West Perth and also lunch in Northbridge on the same Sunday! And celebrating with Tom and friends the following Saturday night. Wow.
5. Studying for my last ever exam and completing five-and-a-half years of university!
6. Beautiful winter days.
7. Autumn leaves… in winter! Yep, trees in Perth take a little while to catch on to the (mild) change of seasons.
8. And (finally) some bare trees.
10. Having a beautiful second home to retreat to: my Mum’s amongst the tall southern forests, in Denmark, Western Australia.
What were you grateful for this month?